Briarwood Academy, Inc.
Tuition $4,400 (per child)
Capital Improvement Fee $100 (per child)
Registration and Application Fees
A deposit of $400 (which is applied to tuition) per student, not to exceed $800 per family, plus the $100 capital improvement fee per child is required for registration or application to Briarwood Academy.
A payment plan must be selected and followed by each parent. All accounts withBriarwoodAcademymust be paid in full before a student may register for the next school year.
Tuition Payment Procedure
1. Monthly payments will run for an eleven month period beginning April 1st and
ending February 1st.
2. There will be a 12% interest charge and a non-refundable $25.00 origination fee
assessed to all monthly payment accounts.
3. All annual accounts not paid in full by July 15th will be converted to a monthly
payment plan and interest will be accrued on the total tuition amount.
4. No student may begin school on the first day unless their account is current.
5. Tuition payments will be due on the 1st of each month and will become past due
on the 10th day of the month.
6. Accounts past due on the 10th will be assessed a $25.00 late fee and will be mailed
a reminder letter reflecting the unpaid balance and the late fee.
7. Accounts remaining past due on the 10th of the second month will be mailed a
collection letter reflecting the past due balance, the current month’s tuition, and
all applicable service charges.
8. Accounts remaining past due on the 10th of the third month will be mailed a
certified letter stating that your presence at that month’s Board meeting will be
required. If no resolution is agreed upon at that meeting, termination of education
services for your child(ren) will start the next day (Tuesday).
9. Briarwood Academy reserves the right to request the prepayment of tuition in full
for an upcoming school term if excessive delinquent payments were experienced
in the preceding year.
September 1 – Monthly tuition payment due
September 10 – Payment declared past due, late fee assessed, reminder mailed reflecting
past due balance and all applicable service charges
October 10 – Collection letter mailed reflecting past due balance, the current month’s
tuition, and all applicable service charges
November 10 – Certified letter mailed stating that your presence at that months Board
meeting will be required.
Post Dated Checks:
No post dated checks will be accepted by Briarwood Academy.